The B Fund is committed to help teach children to grow a culture of caring for others. Families and educators are provided with the necessary tools to engage their children’s interest in becoming life-long givers.
Research shows, children who participate in age-appropriate activities that teach kindness, empathy and respect, and have families that reinforce those strengths at home, develop the muscles they need to become civically engaged.
Our carefully crafted activities aim to:
- Educate participants, ages 3 and up, on the issues and empower them to use their time, talents and treasures for the common good.
- Involve participants in age- appropriate activities that enhance critical thinking skills while working collaboratively with others.
- Inspire and empower individuals to share their efforts and serve as an ambassador.
- Provide families and educators with the opportunity to participate in a meaningful activity that can be handed down from generations to come.
- Spark conversation with the goal of integrating activities to benefit those in need.
- Provide participants with the necessary tools to continue their civic engagement and become life long philanthropists.